Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 FAST APPROACHING

The New Year is fast approaching, not that it matters to the doggies.  As long as they have their food, water and a little love, they don't care what year it is.
My husband and I don't go out for new years, since we have had 6 dogs we spend most of our spare time with them(kids and grand kids too)Our dogs are our family and they do protest, quite loudly I might add when we leave without them.  Sometimes we do need to do things on our own though, so they have to get over it!
I'm thinking I'm going to have a new years resolution of not spending so much time with the dogs in 2012....Right as if that's going to happen. They could never survive without following me around the house as I dust and vacuum, wash the floors, hopping on the furniture to ride as I try to move it,or laying on the bed as I try to make it.  Yeah, I guess you could say we are pretty attached to each other.
 2011 has been a great year for us and I hope my loyal canine friends stay healthy and happy in 2012!
Rudy says happy new year everybody! 
  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You received the Liebster Award from us!! Check out our blog to find out more about it...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete