Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT SPRING CLEANING FIND

Since it has felt like spring just about all winter, I figured why not do spring cleaning early.  The kids have all moved out and of course left quite a few belongings behind for mom to go threw and dispose of accordingly.  I found balls of all different shapes and sizes that belong to the doggies now and one of the greatest finds was a window seat. 

This is scary, I'm getting off!

Thanks mom for finding this for me.  I love it!

Aah!  This is nice.  I can rest and look out the window at the same time!

Get off now and let me try!


9 comments:

  1. That is so cool! What a great find and the bonus is, it was in your own house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - how cool!! Not sure who's gonna be the referee to make sure you all get equal time on the seat though?! :)

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are brave to get up there and check it out, now you can have a better view of dad coming home
    Urban Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    I love to be able to lay and look out the window.

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with dogs and their window seats?

    Are there doggy treats if you peer outside through the glass or is it the fact that you just love having an elevated eye view of the street?

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty cool. I bet our dogs would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, it is so cool and a great observation status - neighbourhood watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy Everybuddy, what a cool seat. Wish I had one but I think my bottom would be too big hehehe. No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella P.S. We don't know why but your posts aren't appearing on our blog, ggrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny for them to sit on that kitty perch! Perfect for window viewing...

    ReplyDelete