Sunday, February 12, 2012

AN AWESOME SLEEPOVER

Hi, my name is Sophia and I am the only girl, besides my mom in a family of 6 dogs and a mom and dad.  I do have human brothers and sisters too, but they don't live here no more.

My human cousins Ava and Alexa came for a sleepover this week and we always have so much fun!  I especially like watching cartoons with Alexa in the morning.

Here we are watching Dora the explorer

I love hugs!

Alexa is telling me all about the cartoon we are watching and as you noticed I'm sure a good listener.

Here's my two pesty brothers bugging Alexa


Oh no, I better go get mom !

So I tattled on my brothers and mom made them get down....So here we are again, watching cartoons:)




12 comments:

  1. Mom! Two pesky brothers are bothering Alexa while we're watching Dora!!!

    I love the Red Striped Socks! You guys look so fluffy.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, brothers can be a pain. It sure looks like you had fun watching cartoons with Alexa, Sophia. She's a real cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of the cutest photos! Such good pals! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    Brothers always like to get into mischief!

    Y'all come back now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Leia loves watching cartoons on the sofa too. It must be a girl thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sleepover. We are mostly boys here too. Three boys and 2 girls in the dogs and one girl and 2 boys with the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! What a great series of photos! Poor Alexa was buried in doggy love - a dream for most little girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to have sleepovers too! Looks like fun was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you are such a great cartoon watcher!!! Looks like you were enjoying yourself!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet picture! How nice that you and Alexa had a good time.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha

    Glad your little cousin had you there to keep everyone in order and the peaceful cartoon time good be restored,

    Your siblings are little Mischief Makers - Tee Hee

    Have fun

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete