Monday, October 10, 2011

AUTUMN COULD'NT BE FINER

 Autumn has been just wonderful this year!  In October, we are having temps in the 70 and 80 degree range which is unusual for the area that we live in.  I have been slack on some of the housework these days figuring that I have plenty of time to do it when its cold and rainy out and we are stuck in the house.  I will miss autumn, it is my most favorite time of the year.  I love to rack leave piles and have the dogs run threw them.  I'm sad when I have to cut down my gardens that I have worked so hard on all summer but I prepare the gardens for the next year and go on, you cant stop the seasons from turning
Hiking on the state trail brings about wonderful fall sights.  Leaves lining the trail and crunching under your feet as you enjoy the radiance of the season, nothing could be better.  Rabbits and squirrels and a few chipmunks tempt the dogs, they seem to be saying "catch me if you can"!

Winter time this year will bring  some extra joy for our family, we will welcome 2 new babies!  We are the proud grandparents of 7 already, 2 girls and 5 boys and I'm sure everybody wants too no what the other 2 are....They are GIRLS! we will almost be even then.   I would tell you the names but its not my place to tell people until there parents want them to no....sorry!

I plan on enjoying the last of this wonderful autumn weather, since that will be in a day or two, hibernating for the winter and looking ahead to spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment